Contact us

It is important that you direct your enquiry to the correct agency depending on the nature of your enquiry. Both myGovID and RAM are initiatives of the Australian Government and as such any queries relating to myGovID digital identities or your organisation's business authorisations on RAM should be directed to the relevant Australian Government agency. Please note that DESBT is unable to assist with myGovID or RAM enquiries.

Australian Government

  • For myGovID support, visit General Support on the myGovID website
  • For Relationship Authorisation Manager support, visit General Support on the RAM website

Queensland Government - DESBT